You know I'm always on the hunt down for the very best hair products & Kenra never seems to disappoint. With the New Year upon us I decided to post about the products you should be using to ensure you'll be beautiful in 2018!
These Kenra products are best sellers for a reason - because they're some of the very BEST on the market! And they're all available at Ulta!
- Replenishes moisture in dry, damaged hair - Softens dry or damaged hair - Improves manageability of coarse, textured hair - Color-safe
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner:
- Replenishes moisture - Improves elasticity & manageability - Readily detangles & adds shine - Perfect for naturally curly & coarse hair - Color-safe
- Instantly refreshes hair at the root - Absorbs oils & impurities - Translucent spray, leaving no white residue - Builds the ideal foundation for styling
- Non-drying, non-flaking lightweight formulation - Provides styling control without stiffness or stickiness - Tames frizz & conditions - Provides thermal protection up to 450ºF (232°C)
- Provides thermal protection up to 450ºF (232°C) - Increases all over body & fullness - Lightweight formula - Enhances shine & tames frizz - Ideal for blowout & styling control
I can talk about product features till I'm blue in the face but to reallllllllly put the products to the test I decided to create a look for y'all. And put their claims to create volume to the test I certainly did with this oversize pony tail.
I could never have styled such a fun look for the new year without Kenra's best selling products. Especially the Volume Mousse Extra 17 & the Volume Dry Shampoo. As you're all well aware I love dry shampoos but this one is extra in my book.... I was able to achieve volume like no other for this bubble ponytail. Are you even kidding me with fullness?!
So get out there & give Kenra's best selling products a try... you won't be disappointed & will be well on your way to looking & feeling fabulous in the New Year!
Cheers - Hal
Disclaimer - This post is sponsored by Kenra but my thoughts here - as always - are honest & my own.